I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

Round 5 Cadwell Park GP Sign In!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 5 Cadwell Park GP Sign In!!!

Post by d4ninho on Mon May 16, 2016 6:40 pm

it was annoying, starting from the back i knew it would be tough and then 5 laps in and we still hadnt really started racing due to crashes and safety cars, so with 9 laps to go i was last,lol, cue some fast driving and some accidents i managed to get my way to 2nd but it took me too long to get there and i couldn't hunt down Dusk.

3 x 2nd places for me which i was happy with but with the full 14 laps i think i could have got to the front, but who knows.

there have been a lot of crashes in the early laps in the races i've been in so far, but why the has no one hit Aid yet,lol

d4ninho
Pro Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 5 Cadwell Park GP Sign In!!!

Post by DSRL aidtheace on Mon May 16, 2016 10:13 pm

If id been able to race in race 3 it would of been good as every other race three iv managed to fight my way though on the opening laps.
Just good at staying out of trouble. I thought it was luck the 1st time but then iv done it over 4 weeks so
DSRL aidtheace
Five Time Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top