DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Round 1 thread is now up! http://www.thedsrl.com/t858-round-1-rally-germany

If you haven't/ aren't in already, make sure you visit the racenet league page ( https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/66869/the-dsrl-rc ) and submit a request to join the league in order to access to the championship stages in game.

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by DWRT Covert on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Forum ID: DWRT Covert
Xbox Gamertag: DWRT Covert
Codemasters Racenet ID: DWRT Covert\TheCovertOwl
Car Choice: Ford Focus

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules: Yes

DWRT Covert

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by GOLIATH87 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Forum ID: GOLIATH87
Xbox Gamertag: GTR GOLIATH
Codemasters Racenet ID: GTR GOLIATH
Car Choice: Ford Focus

GOLIATH87

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:21 pm

@DWRT Covert wrote:Forum ID: DWRT Covert
Xbox Gamertag: DWRT Covert
Codemasters Racenet ID: DWRT Covert\TheCovertOwl
Car Choice: Ford Focus

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:  Yes

Welcome DWRT Covert! Smile

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by GTR Technical on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:26 am

Forum ID: GTR Technical
Xbox Gamertag: GTR Technical
Codemasters Racenet ID: JCWRC
Car Choice: Ford Focus

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules: yes

GTR Technical

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:44 am

@GTR Technical wrote:Forum ID: GTR Technical
Xbox Gamertag: GTR Technical
Codemasters Racenet ID: JCWRC
Car Choice: Ford Focus

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:  yes
Welcome to the DSRL, GTR Technical!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by coppo51 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:04 am

Forum ID: coppo51
Xbox Gamertag: coppo51
Codemasters Racenet ID: coppo51
Car Choice: c4

coppo51

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by coppo51 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 am

Team Name: Race Clutch 2
Driver # 1: RC Gaxier
Driver # 2: coppo51
Car choice: c4

coppo51

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by TM Touring on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Forum ID:TM Touring
Xbox Gamertag:TM Touring
Codemasters Racenet ID:TMTouring
Car Choice: Ford

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:    yes

TM Touring

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by DWRT Covert on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:49 pm

@DWRT Covert wrote:Forum ID: DWRT Covert
Xbox Gamertag: DWRT Covert
Codemasters Racenet ID: DWRT Covert\TheCovertOwl
Car Choice: Ford Focus

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:  Yes

Team signup form:

Team Name: GTR Delta WRT
Driver # 1: GTR Technical
Driver # 2: DWRT Covert
Car choice: Ford Focus

DWRT Covert

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 pm

@TM Touring wrote:Forum ID:TM Touring
Xbox Gamertag:TM Touring
Codemasters Racenet ID:TMTouring
Car Choice: Ford

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:    yes

Welcome TM Touring, great to see you in for some rallying Smile

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Team Name: ZeroToast Racing
Driver # 1: EpilepticToast
Driver # 2: EightOneZero
Car choice: Citroen

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by TM Touring on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Team Name: Project Radiator
Driver # 1: TM Touring
Driver # 2: TcGc KILLER
Car choice: Ford

TM Touring

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by II Olex II on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am

Forum ID: II Olex II
Xbox Gamertag: II Olex II
Codemasters Racenet ID: II Olex II
Car Choice: Ford

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules: Yes

II Olex II

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by John Gouzouasis on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:42 am

Forum ID: John Gouzouasis
Xbox Gamertag: SinCleaneR72
Codemasters Racenet ID: Jonnis13
Car Choice: citroen C4

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules: yes

John Gouzouasis

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by Rebel Whitey on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:47 pm

@Rebel Whitey wrote:
@Rebel Whitey wrote:Forum ID: Rebel Whitey
Xbox Gamertag: Rebel Whitey
Codemasters Racenet ID: RebelWhitey
Car Choice: TBD

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:    (yes)

Car Choice: Ford

Registration withdrawn. I haven't been in the seat much since breaking my heel, in May. Not nearly enough to battle through 8 stages of madness. Have fun, go fast, and take chances.

Rebel Whitey

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:43 pm

@Rebel Whitey wrote:
@Rebel Whitey wrote:
@Rebel Whitey wrote:Forum ID: Rebel Whitey
Xbox Gamertag: Rebel Whitey
Codemasters Racenet ID: RebelWhitey
Car Choice: TBD

I have read and understand all the DSRL Rally Championship Season 8 rules:    (yes)

Car Choice: Ford

Registration withdrawn.  I haven't been in the seat much since breaking my heel, in May.  Not nearly enough to battle through 8 stages of madness.  Have fun, go fast, and take chances.  
Ok Rebel no problem, Hope you're heel gets better ASAP!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: DSRL RC: Season 8 Registration

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum