Round 3 - Sakitto

Go down

Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by Wezley on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 pm







Lobby will start around 7:55pm BST for us to be ready for 8pm BST

Please Read through all the different rules and if you have any questions about them, post them below or ask us via Xbox
Mystic x Block or ThorZA16

Division 1 Host is : Mystic x Block OR Zarf



Duration Type : Time
Time : 45 minutes
In Game Date For Race : Custom Date 31st July 2018
Session Start Time : 06:00 am
Time Progression : Real Time
Season : Summer
Weather Slots : 1 (1. Clear)
Weather Progression : Real
Start Type : Standing
Mandatory Pit Stop : No as of the in game but it is required to complete a pitstop each race nothing has to be done you just need to stop and come out again




Allow Start Engine - Yes
Force Interior View - Only In Division 1
Force Driving Line Off - Only In Division 1
Force Default Setups - No
Force Manual Gears - Yes
Force Realistic Driving Aids - Yes
Allow Anti Lock Brakes - No
Allow Traction Control - Yes
Allow Stability Control - No
Damage Type - Performance Impacting
Mechanical Failures - Yes
Allow Ghosted Vehicles - Yes
Force Manual Pitstops - Yes
Pit Stop Errors - No
Tyre Wear - Authentic
Fuel Depletion - Yes
Force Cooldown Lap -
Yes



Rules & Penalties - On
Track Limit Penalties - On
Allowable Time Penalty - 5 Seconds
Drive-Through Penalties - Off
Pit Exit Penalty - On
Competitive Racing License - Off




OUT - Mystic x Block - OUT

In - ThorZA16
In- Zarf - Host
App - evil heinz12
App - EpilepticToast
In - HaveBlue112
In - HateW0rldW1de
In - TrickiestCOL
App - Schuminator23
In - micko39
In - Shneeb108
In - The Crab84
App- Kimber I 47 I
App- GnarlyTag

Wezley

avatar
​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by ThorZA16 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Time and weather has been updated

ThorZA16

avatar
​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by Shneeb108 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:11 pm

IN #37 AM GTE

Shneeb108

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by HateWorldWide on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:47 am

In

HateWorldWide

avatar
Formula Abarth: Season 1 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by micko39 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:00 pm

IN

micko39

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by TrickiestCOL on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:50 pm

IN (looking forward to a nice dry race this time Cool

TrickiestCOL

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by HaveBlue112 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:24 pm

In

HaveBlue112

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by The Crab84 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:40 am

I'm in

The Crab84

avatar
Hot Hatch Sprint Cup Division 2 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by evil heinz12 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:45 am

Let's give this another (hopefully disconnect free) shot, shall we?

Also, I noticed that I got a British flag next to my name in the standings. I don't really mind, I'm actually German though, haha

evil heinz12

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by Zarf on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:09 pm

@evil heinz12 wrote:Let's give this another (hopefully disconnect free) shot, shall we?

Also, I noticed that I got a British flag next to my name in the standings. I don't really mind, I'm actually German though, haha

I will change that for you my bad Smile




Zarf

avatar
GT3 World Tour S2 Division 1 Champion
GT3 World Tour S2 Division 1 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by ThorZA16 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:11 pm

Incident involving Mystic x Block and Shneeb108:


We, ThorZA16 and Zarf, looked into the reported incident and came to the conclusion that no penalty will be given out to either one of the drivers. 

Reason being that the game was more at fault than either of the drivers. The cars of both drivers got stuck together and when trying to separate from each other, it caused the incident. Unfortunately, the cars getting stuck together like that is a very common thing in Project CARS 2.

ThorZA16

avatar
​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by Zarf on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:14 pm

in Smile




Zarf

avatar
GT3 World Tour S2 Division 1 Champion
GT3 World Tour S2 Division 1 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by EpilepticToast on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 pm

In

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by Bradley Burrell on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm

In

Bradley Burrell

avatar

Back to top Go down

Incident

Post by Shneeb108 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:01 pm

@ThorZA16 wrote:Incident involving Mystic x Block and Shneeb108:


We, ThorZA16 and Zarf, looked into the reported incident and came to the conclusion that no penalty will be given out to either one of the drivers. 

Reason being that the game was more at fault than either of the drivers. The cars of both drivers got stuck together and when trying to separate from each other, it caused the incident. Unfortunately, the cars getting stuck together like that is a very common thing in Project CARS 2.

I'm not looking for a penalty, but I'm also not going to accept that it was the game that attributed to that crash. I have my own opinion like you do, and after analysis of the You Tube, I saw no "sticking of the cars". I saw a move in, a bump, a separation, and then another bump after the 911 caught the left side bricks, lost traction, and spun right in to me.

If this is the wrong place to discuss the issue, you can delete it.
Regards.


Last edited by Shneeb108 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : upd)

Shneeb108

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by ThorZA16 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:20 pm

@Shneeb108 wrote:
@ThorZA16 wrote:Incident involving Mystic x Block and Shneeb108:


We, ThorZA16 and Zarf, looked into the reported incident and came to the conclusion that no penalty will be given out to either one of the drivers. 

Reason being that the game was more at fault than either of the drivers. The cars of both drivers got stuck together and when trying to separate from each other, it caused the incident. Unfortunately, the cars getting stuck together like that is a very common thing in Project CARS 2.

I'm not looking for a penalty, but I'm also not going to accept that it was the game that attributed to that crash. I have my own opinion like you do, and after analysis of the You Tube, I saw no "sticking of the cars". I saw a move in, a bump, a separation, and then another bump after the 911 caught the left side bricks, lost traction, and spun right in to me.

If this is the wrong place to discuss the issue, you can delete it.
Regards.

We won't delete your message but I have private messaged you to continue the conversation there

ThorZA16

avatar
​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3 - Sakitto

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum