PCars 2 Setups

Go down

PCars 2 Setups

Post by l Havana l on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:37 am

Hey everyone, I know sometimes it can be a bit rough finding time to do a setup, or a bit confusing. So I’ve tried to collect the setups I make and put them up on YouTube. I generally pair them with a hotlap to act as a bit of a track guide as well. I have setups for Assetto and Project Cars 2 mostly, and do take requests when I have time. Here’s the link to the channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxGWsPXvhO5XlndaPxtouPQ I hope this is helpful.

-Havana

l Havana l

1000km Of Watkins Glen Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: PCars 2 Setups

Post by Shneeb108 Yesterday at 1:46 pm

I can testify that Havana's set up's are great, and I have learned a lot from his many video's.
I also can make set up's for pC2 using Racing SIM Tools application which gives a well balanced neutral set up that can give you a good ride and a good starting point to further tweak the set up to your liking.
It only takes a few minutes, so if you're in a pinch and need a quick set up, or would just like to see if you can improve a set up that you already have, just hit me up.
I have already done at least one re-tune here for a member, and he gained 0.6 seconds off his time with the newer set up.

Shneeb108

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum