Round 3: Rally Germany

Go down

Round 3: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:01 am

Round 3 of the Championship is now underway!

Stages, service areas and conditions for round 3:

Rally Germany is active from June 28th- July 12th
Feel free to discuss your rally & post any pictures, videos, gameclips, stream links, summaries etc. from round 3 in this thread.

Registration: http://www.thedsrl.com/t785-dsrl-rc-season-7-registration
Racenet (live timing, full schedule and rally results): https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/66869/the-dsrl-rc

Good luck to all competing teams & drivers in the first tarmac rally of the season!

Last edited by EpilepticToast on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:06 am

One week remaining to complete Round 3!

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacidodomie on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Hi all

Done. It was very fun to fight against Sloe Noe et HateWorldWide (my teammate).

All along the rally, I was between 10 et 2 second faster or slower than us, it's was exciting to have a target, that oblige to push hard and drive at the limit.

Unfortunately, I have kill some spectator (15 sec penalty), a big crash on SS 10 (the SS where Sloe Noe pass in front of me on the leaderboard), and I hit a rocks on SS 11, which damage my radiator.

I did my maximum on SS 12 but because of my radiator, I was sloooooow, so, Sloe and HateWorldWide finished in front of me at the end of the rally.

Tight chronos on SS 08 Very Happy

Good job guys =)

Lacidodomie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 pm

@Lacidodomie wrote:Hi all

Done. It was very fun to fight against Sloe Noe et HateWorldWide (my teammate).

Good job guys =)

Nice work !

I too was in a battle with HateWorldWide, we swapped places on the leader board a few times, I did manage to take a few second back here and there on the last few stages but still finished way off the pace of those drivers in front.

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacidodomie on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Yep, leaders are on space in comparaison with us :p

Lacidodomie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Sorry but I think I am going to have top pull out of this. I just can't seem to find the time to get the stages in and with the England game on tonight and my daughters birthday tomorrow I am struggling to do this one.

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:59 am

@Hammerpgh wrote:Sorry but I think I am going to have top pull out of this. I just can't seem to find the time to get the stages in and with the England game on tonight and my daughters birthday tomorrow I am struggling to do this one.
No worries Peter, thanks for the heads up. Do you mean pull out of just this round or the rest of the championship as well?
Shame about England result earlier Sad it was a good effort this time out though

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 am

It is now the final day to complete Round 3! Rally timer expires at 7pmEST/12amBST

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am

@EpilepticToast wrote:
@Hammerpgh wrote:Sorry but I think I am going to have top pull out of this. I just can't seem to find the time to get the stages in and with the England game on tonight and my daughters birthday tomorrow I am struggling to do this one.
No worries Peter, thanks for the heads up. Do you mean pull out of just this round or the rest of the championship as well?
Shame about England result earlier Sad  it was a good effort this time out though
Cheers Nic, I think it will have to be the whole thing... I am struggling to get on track for any racing at all in any games at the moment. Actually leave it for one more rally and i'll try to get back into the swing of things but if I can't i'll let you know before the 4th round finishes ok.

Yeah, very disappointed last night. They played well and overachieved in the tournament but there's never going to be a better chance to get to the final or win the whole thing than this year and that's what makes last night particularly hard to take.

Good luck everyone if you haven't already completed your rally here. Hopefully I'll get my shit back together for the next one.

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:05 am

Round 3 is now complete!
Rally Germany:
22 entries
17 starters
12 finishers
5 DNS
5 DNF

Winner:
 @WoollyPatrik - BMW M3 E30 Rally

Congratulations to WoollyPatrik who claims victory in Germany!! BMW's locked out the podium for the first tarmac rally of the season while team Ford performance slightly benefited from other team's DNF misfortunes in this notoriously cruel rally.

We are now at the halfway point of Season 7.
Driver & Team Championship standings will be updated ASAP... next up we head to Finland for Round 4!

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacidodomie on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:03 am

Nice job everybody.

Lacidodomie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content