Round 6: Rally Sweden

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Round 6: Rally Sweden

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 am

@TopherNote wrote:Been a pleasure racing with all of you fine drivers.  However, I do believe that this will be my last season in DSRL RC.  Someone give me a shout if there is ever an F1 or Forza league.  Cheers.

Sad thats a shame mate. Hope to maybe see you back in the future. I'll let you know if something gets going for those games Smile

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 4:12 am

@Hammerpgh wrote:What a great rally  Very Happy I didn’t think I was going to get this one in the bag but so glad that I did. Despite finishing just outside the points I felt it was possibly my best one to date and I was right in the mix for some points until the last couple of stages. Those night stages always give me the most problems and after a couple of errors in stage 8 I had to find 15 seconds to achieve the final points paying position so I pushed too hard and made a couple of mistake. Fantastic rally nonetheless and I finally seemed able to avoid the snow banks lol Had a few 360’s but nothing major so overall am pretty pleased with my final rally of the season.

Great job on the series Toast. It’s been a lot of fun. Great to see so many taking part although it does make points difficult to come by for me. I always go in blind without practice so each rally is an exciting experience 

Cheers all and well done to the Winner and podium finisher but also to all that took the plunge and enjoyed the season 
Nice one man, happy top hear you really enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind words also.
Keep at it and I'm sure you'll be able to go for top 10's within the next couple seasons as the game becomes more familiar!

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 4:18 am

@Sloe wrote:A big thanks to Toast for Season 6.

Thanks and well done to all that took part, it`s been a real good season, especially the close battles we have down the leader board and the amazing speed you top boys can carry!

Thanks to @John Gouzouassis aka SinCleaneR72 - you couldn`t have done it without me. What a team we are Wink

Roll on Season 7 Smile

Cheers Sloe, always great to have you part of the rallying with your unrivaled enthusiasm and commitment! Pretty sure you've done all DSRL RC seasons so far, amazing! Cool

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 4:21 am

@Mr Blonde V wrote:Thanks for this series! Even though BCK and I got our asses handed to us, we really enjoyed ourselves!

Cheers mate happy to hear you enjoyed the season, hope to see you and BCK back for the next! Keep practicing and I'm sure you guys will find some time Smile

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 4:26 am

@x Mataeus x wrote:Loved it, had a great time! I only practiced Finland, and not much. Like to keep it real with just my co-driver and the shakedown!

Please don't tell me we have to wait months for season 7? :-(

How about a full 13 (?) round WRC 7 rally?

Nice one Mataeus, glad you enjoyed the season!

no season 7 will be launching in a few weeks probably, like 2-3 weeks from now. We will be sticking with DiRT Rally Smile

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe on Fri May 04, 2018 7:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven  Team N-Sport jump up the leader board with the latest results in Sweden  Like a Star @ heaven

With both drivers performing at their best in the snow they have managed to clear arch rival Team DRT1 by just 6 points at the end of the season taking a well deserved 4th place overall, a mid-field battle that continued all season  Like a Star @ heaven

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by ddr1988 on Fri May 04, 2018 8:04 am

@Sloe wrote:Like a Star @ heaven  Team N-Sport jump up the leader board with the latest results in Sweden  Like a Star @ heaven

With both drivers performing at their best in the snow they have managed to clear arch rival Team DRT1 by just 6 points at the end of the season taking a well deserved 4th place overall, a mid-field battle that continued all season  Like a Star @ heaven

Topher preferred 5th with it being half of 10!

Well done N-sport 👍enjoyed the battle

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

Back to top Go down

Post by TopherNote on Fri May 04, 2018 1:07 pm

@ddr1988 wrote:
@Sloe wrote:Like a Star @ heaven  Team N-Sport jump up the leader board with the latest results in Sweden  Like a Star @ heaven

Sent from Topic'it App

Forever 10th
10pher

TopherNote

Back to top Go down

Post by x Mataeus x on Fri May 04, 2018 8:31 pm

I will be looking for a team to join next season!

x Mataeus x

https://www.trueachievements.com/x+Mataeus+x.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 8:32 pm

yeah that was a great team performance from N-sport in the 2nd half of the season to fight back and claim 4th spot in the team battle, well done guys.

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 8:34 pm

@TopherNote wrote:
@ddr1988 wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Forever 10th
10pher

Of course it had to be 10th for you in the final standings as well lol

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri May 04, 2018 8:46 pm

I really must say WHAT A DRIVE in Sweden from my super teammate @3ddi3_94!!!!!!!!!
You blitzed it in the snow and by snatching 2nd place you single handedly won me the driver championship while we also got the team championship!! I owe you one there mate. If you had dropped even one spot, @Goliath87 would have beaten me on points Shocked
Crazy!

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ddi3_94 on Sun May 06, 2018 12:47 am

@EpilepticToast wrote:I really must say WHAT A DRIVE in Sweden from my super teammate @3ddi3_94!!!!!!!!!
You blitzed it in the snow and by snatching 2nd place you single handedly won me the driver championship while we also got the team championship!! I owe you one there mate. If you had dropped even one spot, @Goliath87 would have beaten me on points Shocked
Crazy!

Wow I didn't realise it was that close for first position thats awsome!
Cheers for leading us to victory in the team championship, amazing driving as always

3ddi3_94

Ginetta Jr Division 2 Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum