Round 4: Rally Monte Carlo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Round 4: Rally Monte Carlo

Post by x Mataeus x on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 pm

My smoking wreck sees me sandwiched between Slow and CPT Green for what is currently 14th place.
Still, my highest placing yet XD

x Mataeus x

https://www.trueachievements.com/x+Mataeus+x.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 pm

@x Mataeus x wrote:

Good work, well done Smile

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by ddr1988 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Hard hard rally!

Couldn't find my feet untill a few stages in which by this point I was well down with a few f*ck ups! Spent the rest of the stages chasing sloe then moving onto the next place competitor. Somehow I shot off the side of the cliff and instantly arrived back on the road with a 15second penalty and not a dnf, very lucky.

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm

@TopherNote wrote:Just finished.  Had a 15 second penalty on stage 8 where I thought I was a goner for sure.

I swear I'm not trying to do this.  At least I'm consistent though:

lol lol lol
Wow this is crazy! Surely not again...

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Today is the last day to finish Round 4 stages! Timer expires at 7pmEST/ 12amBST

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TopherNote on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Job well done to Delinquent... Absolutely flew up the board in the late stages.

TopherNote

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 am

Round 4 is now complete!
Rally Monte Carlo:

29 entries
26 starters
20 finishers
3 DNS
6 DNF
Winner:
@RCRallymanVW - Ford Focus  

Congratulations to @RCRallymanVW for the rally Monte Carlo season 6 win and to all drivers who made it to the finish of what has AGAIN proven to be the deadliest rally of the season with a total of six DNFs!

championship standings will be updated ASAP, next we return to gravel in speedy Finland...

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:01 am

@TopherNote wrote:Job well done to Delinquent... Absolutely flew up the board in the late stages.
yeah that was some comeback drive!
you got 10th place again, unbelievable! Surprised

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 am

Woohoo!! First time in the top 20 this season lol and now into positive points after my no-show last week. That was a fun but tough event. Probably some of my best stages to date. Put myself on the back foot at the end of stage 1 after a solid opening three-quarters but picked up a couple of penalties and then got stuck facing the wrong way in that last quarter.

I was really pleased with several of those stages with limited mistakes and probably my most consistent drives. Felt that Stage 7 in the night (I am always bad in the night stages!!) was one of my best but it's a bit of a shocker to feel that and still find you are so far behind the stage winner lol

Finland should be interesting.. I took part in the daily event in Finland after finishing our rally and thoroughly enjoyed that.. very fast, very hectic and very much one that is likely to leave the car in pieces but all the same was delighted to see that it's our next port of call.

Well done to the winner here and a pat on the back to everyone that took part and especially finished.

Cheers

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by x Mataeus x on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:36 am

Well done everyone. I'm slowly getting better, but I've been severely distracted by Rallycross. I'm up to Elite now.

But against you guys, wow, can't believe I got away from 19th and 20th!

Very much enjoying it.

I'm actually going to practice (shock) at Finland. Usually I just do one shakedown and a quick set up, but I know how easily my car "spontaneously" falls apart, and I have a habit of not "keeping mid" over those crests.

My brother and I have had a running joke since Colin McRae 2.0:

"Two left, over crest, into double suicide" in Nicky Grist's voice.

Razz

x Mataeus x

https://www.trueachievements.com/x+Mataeus+x.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:27 am

@x Mataeus x wrote:My smoking wreck sees me sandwiched between Slow and CPT Green for what is currently 14th place.

Nice drive Mataeus! Smile

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:28 am

@Hammerpgh wrote:Woohoo!! First time in the top 20 this season lol and now into positive points after my no-show last week. That was a fun but tough event. Probably some of my best stages to date. Put myself on the back foot at the end of stage 1 after a solid opening three-quarters but picked up a couple of penalties and then got stuck facing the wrong way in that last quarter.

I was really pleased with several of those stages with limited mistakes and probably my most consistent drives. Felt that Stage 7 in the night (I am always bad in the night stages!!) was one of my best but it's a bit of a shocker to feel that and still find you are so far behind the stage winner lol  

Finland should be interesting.. I took part in the daily event in Finland after finishing our rally and thoroughly enjoyed that.. very fast, very hectic and very much one that is likely to leave the car in pieces but all the same was delighted to see that it's our next port of call.

Well done to the winner here and a pat on the back to everyone that took part and especially finished.

Cheers

Nice Peter! Well done on the points!

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: