Round 3: Rally Greece

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by TopherNote on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 pm

With as poorly as I'm finishing in these events, it makes me question even more how I was able to finish 5th overall in freaking Group B monsters last season.

TopherNote

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Round 3 is now complete!
Rally Greece:
28 entries
24 starters
19 finishers
4 DNS
5 DNF
Winner: @EpilepticToast - Subaru Impreza

Congratulations to all who made it to the end of a brutal season 6 Greek rally, 5 DNFs in this round sees all 19 finishers comfortably in the points!!  Shocked  

championship standings will be updated soon, Monte Carlo is up next!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 pm

I knew it would catch up to me eventually and this was the week, I just couldn't get a chance to fire up the game in time to beat the deadline this week.

Maybe next week.

Hammerpgh

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Nice wok there Toast ! Cool

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 pm

@Sloe wrote:Nice wok there Toast ! Cool
Cheers Smile

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:56 am

@Hammerpgh wrote:I knew it would catch up to me eventually and this was the week,  I just couldn't get a chance to fire up the game in time to beat the deadline this week.

Maybe next week.
That's a shame man. Shoot me a quick message if you're unable to make a rally so you avoid getting penalized again.

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:58 am

@TopherNote wrote:With as poorly as I'm finishing in these events, it makes me question even more how I was able to finish 5th overall in freaking Group B monsters last season.

10th again Surprised but up to 9th in the standings now!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by TopherNote on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:01 am

@EpilepticToast wrote:
@TopherNote wrote:With as poorly as I'm finishing in these events, it makes me question even more how I was able to finish 5th overall in freaking Group B monsters last season.

10th again Surprised but up to 9th in the standings now!


Fantastic news!

TopherNote

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum