Round 3: Rally Greece

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:28 am



Stages, service areas and conditions for round 3 of the championship in Greece:



Rally Greece runs from April 4th- April 11th


Feel free to discuss your rally & post any pictures, videos, gameclips, stream links, summaries etc. from round 3 in this thread.

Registration thread: http://www.thedsrl.com/t726-dsrl-rc-season-6-registration
Racenet league link with live timing, full schedule and results: https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/66869/the-dsrl-rc

Good luck to all competing teams & drivers in Rally Greece!


Last edited by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 am

Round 3 already!

I always find Greece a tough event and I`m never fast enough to keep myself happy here and get caught out with stupid mistakes.

I must finish though, that`s my target Smile


Good luck everyone !

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Lacidodomie on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 am

My target for this event : finnish it, alive !

There is so much trap on the side of the road. I love Greece, but Greece don't love me lol

Lacidodomie

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by x Mataeus x on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:19 am

After a 19th in Germany and a driveshaft failure in Wales, the only way is up... Anything inside the top 18 is my goal :-P

Going to do this today!

x Mataeus x

avatar

https://www.trueachievements.com/x+Mataeus+x.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:34 pm

@Sloe wrote:

I must finish though, that`s my target


Disaster.

Stage 1 - DNF.

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Lacidodomie on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:56 pm

@Sloe wrote:
Disaster.

Stage 1 - DNF.

Embarassed what's the reason ?

Lacidodomie

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:21 pm

@Sloe wrote:
@Sloe wrote:

I must finish though, that`s my target


Disaster.

Stage 1 - DNF.

ah damn, N-sport's woes have continued into Greece Sad

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by ddr1988 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:14 pm

First 3 complete.

Big crash on first round which I can't understand how it didn't result in puncture. Anyhow got to the end with not a bad time. Stage 2 clean with stage 3 being completely the opposite! Pushing too hard and stuck the focus down the bank twice resulting in two 15 second penalties! Sorry team DRT1. Can safely say I didn't drive reserved though 😂

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by ddr1988 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:00 pm

4,5 & 6 complete.

4 and 5 good solid drives, some of my best on Greece.

6. . Well let's just say chasing coppo resulted in big smash down the hill in the first sector which resulted in 15sec penalty and painfully led to a puncture mid stage. And dropped me back 2 mins or more. But I notice coppo did something drastic??

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:40 pm

@Lacidodomie wrote:
@Sloe wrote:
Disaster.

Stage 1 - DNF.

Embarassed what's the reason ?


I was only going steady when I clipped the rocks on the offside which bounced me off line and straight down the bank on my nearside.

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by waltcynt on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:13 am

Greece is the worst of my nightmares Sad Sad

waltcynt

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Lacidodomie on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 am

@Sloe wrote:
I was only going steady when I clipped the rocks on the offside which bounced me off line and straight down the bank on my nearside.

Damn, Greece is really a nest of traps !

I did my runs yesterday, make some mistakes on stage 1 and completely fail stage 8, finished it without headlights, but, I'm not disappointed, I did my best (and I made scares), even if I'm not fighting for top 3 (guys, you are really really too faster for me :p ).

Lacidodomie

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by ddr1988 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Sorry @tophernote bad bad rally for me. Parked it down with @sloe and the other dnf'ers 😪

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Well....I finished. Caught out on a long stage 4 for the 2nd event in a row with a flat tire. Many silly mistakes in the final night stages. Limped home in 9th (currently) with over 3 minutes to 8th haha.




Thrustmaster TX / GTE Rim / TH8A Shifter / Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals with Basher CPX

Hurt MaGurt

avatar
​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Racenet having issues again. Not totally down this time but some are having issues signing into their racenet/ accessing leagues on DR and D4. If you get this problem, keep going between online events (still working) and leagues to see if it lets you in eventually, this somehow worked for me a few times. I'll try get Codemasters to look into it.

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:50 pm

@ddr1988 wrote:Sorry @tophernote bad bad rally for me. Parked it down with @sloe and the other dnf'ers 😪

Sent from BlueOysterBar


Ouch ! scratch

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EightOneZero on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Greece.

After I missed Wales due to illness I am looking forward to driving the Focus in the scorching hot sun of Greece. I'm not fast but it's one of my favourites.

In stage 1 I slghtly clipped a couple of spectator areas so that time penalty wasn't great and stage 2 started with a quick roll (no real damage) but in general the 2 stages were clean.

Stage 3. Handbrake issues. It was configured ok but just wouldn't engage when pulled and this was the stage that the hairpins started to show themselves. Not great.

Stage 4 and 5 had a couple of offs and I managed to obscure my view with the hood of the car buy hitting a rock a little too hard. Handbrake issue was fixed.

Stage 6 I got a front right puncture half way through but it is a relatively short stage so didn't seem that bad so I continued without fixing it. I thought I would make it to the end until I ever so slowly slid off the side of a cliff on a hard right.

At least I'm not alone down there :-)

Sent from Topic'it App

EightOneZero

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by ddr1988 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:04 pm

@EightOneZero wrote:Greece.

After I missed Wales due to illness I am looking forward to driving the Focus in the scorching hot sun of Greece. I'm not fast but it's one of my favourites.

In stage 1 I slghtly clipped a couple of spectator areas so that time penalty wasn't great and stage 2 started with a quick roll (no real damage) but in general the 2 stages were clean.

Stage 3. Handbrake issues. It was configured ok but just wouldn't engage when pulled and this was the stage that the hairpins started to show themselves. Not great.

Stage 4 and 5 had a couple of offs and I managed to obscure my view with the hood of the car buy hitting a rock a little too hard. Handbrake issue was fixed.

Stage 6 I got a front right puncture half way through but it is a relatively short stage so didn't seem that bad so I continued without fixing it. I thought I would make it to the end until I ever so slowly slid off the side of a cliff on a hard right.

At least I'm not alone down there :-)


"For spares and repairs" down here 😂😂

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:40 pm

@EightOneZero wrote: I ever so slowly slid off the side of a cliff on a hard right.

At least I'm not alone down there :-)

Sent from ddr1988shouse



Ouch ! scratch


The recovery team is going to be busy Like a Star @ heaven

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by TopherNote on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:10 am

I just finished my run. Had one penalty, but no major issues. I wasn't going fast for sure. Forever 10th

10pher Note out

TopherNote

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Final day to complete round 3, Rally Greece!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sloe on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 pm

@TopherNote wrote:I just finished my run. Had one penalty, but no major issues. I wasn't going fast for sure. Forever 10th

10pher Note out


If I hadn`t crashed out on the first stage I think I would`ve been 9th Wink


Sent from Yorkshire.

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by TopherNote on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:25 pm

@Sloe wrote:
@TopherNote wrote:I just finished my run. Had one penalty, but no major issues. I wasn't going fast for sure. Forever 10th

10pher Note out


If I hadn`t crashed out on the first stage I think I would`ve been 9th  Wink


Sent from Yorkshire.

A well fought 9th for sure.

TopherNote

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:33 pm

@TopherNote wrote:I just finished my run. Had one penalty, but no major issues. I wasn't going fast for sure. Forever 10th

10pher Note out
that'll be crazy if you get 10th place 3x straight

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by ddr1988 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:48 pm

10pher 10th overall too 😂

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 3: Rally Greece

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum