Round 2: Rally Wales

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by ddr1988 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 am

@TopherNote wrote:Great drive ddr1988 . I was chasing you all 9 stages.

thanks Topher! I watched the stage times on racenet I thought you were going to pass me. Some very close times throughout

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:31 pm

@EpilepticToast wrote:
@Hammerpgh wrote:Just made it with two and a half minutes remaining before close. Tough rally that one. I really struggle with the rain in particular.. gives me a headrush but I got to the end. Was in the running to finish inside the top 20 until stage 5 when a puncture,  damaged radiator and a couple of penalties took me out of contention and then I made too many mistakes to have any chance of pulling it back.  There's such tough competition here this season that if I finish any rally inside the top 20 I'll be happy.

Well done to all finishers and to Toast for the win.

Glad you made the end Peter, I was watching the leaderboards as the timer counted down... close one! Surprised
shame about the puncture, hopefully next round goes better for you.  Yeah the competition seems to be getting even tougher with each season!
There were about 5 of us that were within a handful of seconds of each other at the end of stage 5 (i think). Wales is certainly a very tough rally Shocked

Yeah that puncture right at the start of the stage cost me a minute and a half and a couple of silly errors cost me further so it was a bit of a bummer but fun all the same.

I always feel as though I need to talk nicely to my wheel and treat it very gently afterwards as Dirt Rally really puts it through the grinder Shocked

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ddi3_94 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:29 pm

@EpilepticToast wrote:Top drive @3ddi3_94!! That's a double podium finish for Subaru world rally team in Wales Very Happy  

Congrats on the first place dude!! I'm absolutely chuffed placing 3rd in Wales against such strong opposition. Hopefully I can do the same in Greece n not DNF lol

3ddi3_94

Ginetta Jr Division 2 Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:55 am

What happened SinCleaneR72?

How come the DNF ? I was relying on you for some good team points Surprised

Well done to all the finishers, that was some event!

You top boys can certainly carry some speed !!

Sloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:18 pm

@Rebel Whitey wrote:Once again, lack of seat time finds me putting in an attempt on the last day.  The car feels good, but tentative starts are causing me to take chances in later stages.  My goal for S6 is Top 10s, not Top 20s.  Small mistakes that can be corrected, with a more rhythmic approach.  Apologies to Dedicated Rebellion, and DSRL Rally fans around the world.

As the other half of Team Dedicated Rebellion I am furious with this outcome....haha wait, no I'm not....I only finished 2 spots ahead of you man!!! I flew thru the 1st 3 stages but the 11km stage 4 saw a puncture for me and not knowing how far from the finish I was I pushed on with only 3 tires. Some close battles in the 2nd half of the leader board is always good to see. With 25 entrants and some of the fastest guys in the world here now, top 10 is a stretch for me but I am loving being back into this game.

Thrustmaster TX / GTE Rim / TH8A Shifter / Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals with Basher CPX

Hurt MaGurt

​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum