Round 2: Rally Wales

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:22 pm



Stages, service areas and conditions for round 2 of the championship in Wales:



Rally Wales runs from March 28th- April 4th


Feel free to discuss your rally & post any pictures, videos, gameclips, stream links, summaries etc. from round 2 in this thread.

Registration thread: http://www.thedsrl.com/t726-dsrl-rc-season-6-registration
Racenet league link with live timing, full schedule and results: https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/66869/the-dsrl-rc


Good luck to all competing teams & drivers in Rally Wales!


Last edited by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:34 am

Rally Wales stages are now open!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by Mr Blonde V on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey I'm in 1st! lol

Mr Blonde V



http://www.globalsimracing.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by Lacidodomie on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Guys, I've done the three first stages, and it's crazy how I did perfect runs when I was training and how I've driven like a sausage when it was time to perform...

The car is almost broken and I've made kisses at 2 or 3 trees ^^

Lacidodomie

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by ddr1988 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Welsh rally complete. Pretty chuffed with the stage times, was hoping to finish under 40mins and just did by the skin of my teeth.

Good luck to everyone else, watch out for those Welsh trees, log stacks and annoying high banks

Get your foot down Topher! 🤘

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by Sloe on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Wales done.

An average rally for me. Slow in Stage 1 so pushed on and rolled it in Stage 2.
Then a few spins along the way and went quite well in the night stages.

I love the Welsh stages in the dark and rain.

I hope my team mate John does well and scores some points, not only for himself but for the team as I don`t think I`ve performed on this event.

Sloe

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by x Mataeus x on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Atrocious start from me. Despite putting a fast mid sector into SS2, I wrecked the car to within an inch of it's life. At the first service area, I spent almost the full half hour on the radiator oO

x Mataeus x

avatar

https://www.trueachievements.com/x+Mataeus+x.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by x Mataeus x on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:18 pm

Drive shaft failure after 8 rounds of hell :'(

x Mataeus x

avatar

https://www.trueachievements.com/x+Mataeus+x.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by TopherNote on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:36 am

@ddr1988 wrote:Welsh rally complete. Pretty chuffed with the stage times, was hoping to finish under 40mins and just did by the skin of my teeth.

Good luck to everyone else, watch out for those Welsh trees, log stacks and annoying high banks

Get your foot down Topher! 🤘

Sent from Topic'it App

Will do. Running practice right now. I'll probably put my run in tomorrow.

TopherNote

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 pm

1 day remaining to complete Round 2, Rally Wales!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:35 am

Just did my rally. Really happy with how this round went... currently sitting provisional P1 Very Happy .
The Subaru World Rally Team set my Impreza up beautifully for the muddy Welsh stages! Razz
Had a few mishaps on SS2 & SS3 but the rest of the rally went pretty smoothly as I maintained a steady gap at around 20 seconds to @Goliath87 in 2nd place. Hoping I can hang on to the victory in Wales now.

Just under 24 hours of round 2 to go...

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by ddr1988 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 am

@EpilepticToast wrote:Just did my rally. Really happy with how this round went... currently sitting provisional P1 [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/1896572439.png[/smiley] .
The Subaru World Rally Team set my Impreza up beautifully for the muddy Welsh stages! [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/3150055861.png[/smiley]
Had a few mishaps on SS2 & SS3 but the rest of the rally went pretty smoothly as I maintained a steady gap at around 20 seconds to Goliath87 in 2nd place. Hoping I can hang on to the victory in Wales now.

Just under 24 hours of round 2 to go...

Nice one toast!

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 pm

@ddr1988 wrote:
@EpilepticToast wrote:Just did my rally. Really happy with how this round went... currently sitting provisional P1 [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/1896572439.png[/smiley] .
The Subaru World Rally Team set my Impreza up beautifully for the muddy Welsh stages! [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/3150055861.png[/smiley]
Had a few mishaps on SS2 & SS3 but the rest of the rally went pretty smoothly as I maintained a steady gap at around 20 seconds to Goliath87 in 2nd place. Hoping I can hang on to the victory in Wales now.

Just under 24 hours of round 2 to go...

Nice one toast!

Sent from Topic'it App
Cheers!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Today is the last day to finish Round 2, Rally Wales!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EightOneZero on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:27 pm

I'm not able to participate this round :-(

Sent from Topic'it App

EightOneZero

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by Rebel Whitey on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Once again, lack of seat time finds me putting in an attempt on the last day. The car feels good, but tentative starts are causing me to take chances in later stages. My goal for S6 is Top 10s, not Top 20s. Small mistakes that can be corrected, with a more rhythmic approach. Apologies to Dedicated Rebellion, and DSRL Rally fans around the world.




T3Racing
DSRL Formula 2000 UK Team Champion

DEDICATED REBELLION
DSRL 200K Sportscar Prototype Team Champion

Rebel Whitey

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:19 pm

@EightOneZero wrote:I'm not able to participate this round :-(

Sent from Topic'it App
no problem, thanks for the heads up!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:03 am

Round 2 is now complete!

Rally winner: @EpilepticToast

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:07 am

Round 2: Rally Wales
28 entries
25 starters
24 finishers
3 DNS
1 DNF
Winner:EpilepticToast

Well done to all who made it to the end of a tough Rally Wales!

championship standings will be updated ASAP, Greece is up next!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by ddr1988 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:07 am

@EpilepticToast wrote:Round 2 is now complete!

Rally winner: EpilepticToast

That was your most boring announcement of an event winner yet 😂😂

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by Hammerpgh on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:12 am

Just made it with two and a half minutes remaining before close. Tough rally that one. I really struggle with the rain in particular.. gives me a headrush but I got to the end. Was in the running to finish inside the top 20 until stage 5 when a puncture,  damaged radiator and a couple of penalties took me out of contention and then I made too many mistakes to have any chance of pulling it back. There's such tough competition here this season that if I finish any rally inside the top 20 I'll be happy.

Well done to all finishers and to Toast for the win.

Hammerpgh

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:14 am

@ddr1988 wrote:
@EpilepticToast wrote:Round 2 is now complete!

Rally winner: EpilepticToast

That was your most boring announcement of an event winner yet 😂😂

Sent from Topic'it App

lol its much easier to word when somebody else wins

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:18 am

@Hammerpgh wrote:Just made it with two and a half minutes remaining before close. Tough rally that one. I really struggle with the rain in particular.. gives me a headrush but I got to the end. Was in the running to finish inside the top 20 until stage 5 when a puncture,  damaged radiator and a couple of penalties took me out of contention and then I made too many mistakes to have any chance of pulling it back.  There's such tough competition here this season that if I finish any rally inside the top 20 I'll be happy.

Well done to all finishers and to Toast for the win.

Glad you made the end Peter, I was watching the leaderboards as the timer counted down... close one! Surprised
shame about the puncture, hopefully next round goes better for you. Yeah the competition seems to be getting even tougher with each season!

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:22 am

Top drive @3ddi3_94!! That's a double podium finish for Subaru world rally team in Wales Very Happy

EpilepticToast

avatar
Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by TopherNote on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:35 am

Great drive @ddr1988 . I was chasing you all 9 stages.

TopherNote

avatar

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 2: Rally Wales

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum