Round 1: Rally Germany

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by ddr1988 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:11 am

@Sloe wrote:
@Sloe wrote:

I think my number 1 driver is still out testing, he must be having fun as I haven`t heard from him [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/69337870.gif[/smiley]



Testing? Huh ! How wrong I was.

Apparently my number one driver  SinCleaneR72 has been led astray, the two members of DTR1,  TopherNote and ddr1988 took him out on the town for pre -event drinks on the eve of the rally.

Unconfirmed reports say he was last seen leaving the Metropolis Club in Trier at 4am.
Possibly with a woman.
Or maybe even two.

The has been no contact with John since  but I hope he`s not too tired to compete the event  [smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/3579547368.png[/smiley]

I can't comment, you'll have to speak my team manager

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by TopherNote on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:08 pm

@Sloe wrote:
@Sloe wrote:

I think my number 1 driver is still out testing, he must be having fun as I haven`t heard from him lol



Testing? Huh ! How wrong I was.

Apparently my number one driver  SinCleaneR72 has been led astray, the two members of DTR1,  TopherNote and ddr1988 took him out on the town for pre -event drinks on the eve of the rally.

Unconfirmed reports say he was last seen leaving the Metropolis Club in Trier at 4am.
Possibly with a woman.
Or maybe even two.

The has been no contact with John since  but I hope he`s not too tired to compete the event  Neutral

Fake news.

That being said, Team DRT1 are currently looking into a leak within the organization. Rest assured that once said leak is found, he/she will be sacked promptly then hung by their toes for no less than five minutes.


In all seriousness though, I can't even find a forum or social media post of Codies acknowledging that RaceNet is down and they're working on the problem. Some transparency would be fantastic, Codemasters.

TopherNote

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Sloe on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:01 am

Still down Sad

Sloe

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:41 pm

scratch
Really annoyed, getting no answers from codemasters as to when it will be back up and I'm quite worried because its only down for xb1 and not pc/ps4, meaning they are far less likely to care about fixing it quickly. If it remains down until Wednesday, the season will have to be postponed unfortunately.




Toast
DSRL Rally Championship Coordinator
GT3 Endurance Division 1 Champion  
Formula Gulf Champion
GT1 Division 1 Champion
200K Prototype Class Champion
DSRL RC: FWD Class Champion
DSRL RC: Season 2,3,& 4 Champion

EpilepticToast

avatar
​Eight Time Champion
​Eight Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by ddr1988 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:02 pm

@EpilepticToast wrote:[smiley]https://imgfast.net/users/3613/21/73/64/smiles/754576152.png[/smiley]
Really annoyed, getting no answers from codemasters as to when it will be back up and I'm quite worried because its only down for xb1 and not pc/ps4, meaning they are far less likely to care about fixing it quickly. If it remains down until Wednesday, the season will have to be postponed unfortunately.

Can you not just re-schedule the round 1 to restart on first Wednesday when it's back online?

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Mr Blonde V on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Is there any possibility they have simply shut down the servers on Xbox?

Mr Blonde V


​​​
​​​

http://www.globalsimracing.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm

RACENET IS NOW BACK UP!!!!




Toast
DSRL Rally Championship Coordinator
GT3 Endurance Division 1 Champion  
Formula Gulf Champion
GT1 Division 1 Champion
200K Prototype Class Champion
DSRL RC: FWD Class Champion
DSRL RC: Season 2,3,& 4 Champion

EpilepticToast

avatar
​Eight Time Champion
​Eight Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Lacidodomie on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Yes !! cheers

I did my runs yesterday. This Ford is so easy to drive. Even with a controller it's possible to have fun with it.

Lacidodomie

avatar
​​​
​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Due to the lengthy unexpected racenet downtime over the weekend, DNS/no show penalties will not be applied to any drivers who are now unable to start round 1 of the season.




Toast
DSRL Rally Championship Coordinator
GT3 Endurance Division 1 Champion  
Formula Gulf Champion
GT1 Division 1 Champion
200K Prototype Class Champion
DSRL RC: FWD Class Champion
DSRL RC: Season 2,3,& 4 Champion

EpilepticToast

avatar
​Eight Time Champion
​Eight Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by TopherNote on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:48 pm

TopherNote

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:44 pm

Just finished my rally. It went pretty well, I kept my nose away from the pesky hinkelsteins and had quite strong clean pace throughout but just couldn't match @Goliath87 in the final leg and lost out by around 9 seconds in the end. Very fast from him! Currently provisional P2 but still many drivers yet to come across the finish...    
Lots of final times pouring in now that racenet is back up, good stuff Smile




Toast
DSRL Rally Championship Coordinator
GT3 Endurance Division 1 Champion  
Formula Gulf Champion
GT1 Division 1 Champion
200K Prototype Class Champion
DSRL RC: FWD Class Champion
DSRL RC: Season 2,3,& 4 Champion

EpilepticToast

avatar
​Eight Time Champion
​Eight Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by TopherNote on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:56 pm

My run:  




Many small mistakes, but happy overall.  Looks like Delinquent will pass me up once he finishes.

TopherNote

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Sloe on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Germany done.

What an event, I loved it in the Focus RS and loved the night stages even more!

I drove my ass off on the first night stage, the long one, and was really pleased to be only 19 secs behind the fastest stage time. I was so excited I had to go for a wee !

This has to have been my best event of all the DSRL seasons so far.

I tried to keep my driving clean and tidy, none of my usual wild antics and even though I had my share of moments I managed to survive without any punctures.

I`m sat in 4th position at the moment but I`m sure that`ll change but I`m pleased to be top British driver and top Ford Focus driver. For now anyway.

Sloe

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Sloe on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Darn just seen TopherNote result, that knocks me down the leaderboard.

Sloe

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by ddr1988 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:44 pm

@Sloe wrote:Germany done.

What an event, I loved it in the Focus RS and loved the night stages even more!

I drove my ass off on the first night stage, the long one, and was really pleased to be only 19 secs behind the fastest stage time. I was so excited I had to go for a wee !

This has to have been my best event of all the DSRL seasons so far.

I tried to keep my driving clean and tidy, none of my usual wild antics and even though I had my share of moments I managed to survive without any punctures.

I`m sat in 4th position at the moment but I`m sure that`ll change but I`m pleased to be top British driver and top Ford Focus driver. For now anyway.

Well done mate! I chased you for the remaining 6 Rally's I had left, at one point I thought I had you and closed you down to 4 seconds and fair play we hit the night stages and you extended your lead!

Exciting first round, looking forward to the rest of the season!

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by ddr1988 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:46 pm

@TopherNote wrote:My run:  




Many small mistakes, but happy overall.  Looks like Delinquent will pass me up once he finishes.

Nice 1 Topher, looks like you'll keep DRT1 just ahead of N-sport 😂😂 let the competition begin

ddr1988

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by micko39 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 pm

There’s my attempt at Germany
Stage 4 complete cock-up sure the notes are wrong on fast righthander 20:30 into vid



Last edited by micko39 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:32 pm; edited 6 times in total

micko39

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Hammerpgh on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm

Completely missed that we were having a cut-off one day earlier this season as I just assumed it would follow on from the previous two with a Thursday close. Managed to squeeze in the first three stages tonight but it will be tough for me to finish the rest tomorrow. I'll see how things go but might have to pull out as Thursday was my main chance to get in some Dirt Rally time.

Really enjoy the Ford Focus though,  my favourite car so far and the first three stages here have been my favourite over the two seasons I have competed here so far. Great fun.

Hammerpgh

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by ddr1988 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 am

@micko39 wrote:There’s my attempt at Germany
Stage 4 complete cock-up sure the notes are wrong on fast righthander 20:30 into vid


That bend is a complete B****** so many times I've done what you did

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Lacidodomie on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 am

@ddr1988 wrote:
That bend is a complete B****** so many times I've done what you did

Same story here ... Now, I know the trap, and crush the brakes just before the bend without taking care of the notes.

Lacidodomie

avatar
​​​
​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by ddr1988 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 am

@Lacidodomie wrote:
@ddr1988 wrote:
That bend is a complete B****** so many times I've done what you did

Same story here ... Now, I know the trap, and crush the brakes just before the bend without taking care of the notes.

Snoozing co-driver!

Sent from Topic'it App

ddr1988

avatar

​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:42 pm

@Hammerpgh wrote:Completely missed that we were having a cut-off one day earlier this season as I just assumed it would follow on from the previous two with a Thursday close. Managed to squeeze in the first three stages tonight but it will be tough for me to finish the rest tomorrow. I'll see how things go but might have to pull out as Thursday was my main chance to get in some Dirt Rally time.

Really enjoy the Ford Focus though,  my favourite car so far and the first three stages here have been my favourite over the two seasons I have competed here so far. Great fun.
Yeah the start/end day changed, sorry about that. Hopefully you can manage to finish Germany today. its been a bad week with racenet being down. You shouldn't pull out though mate as you can still do the rest of the rallies on the Thursday right after they start. Round 2 starts late tonight so you could do it all tomorrow no problem if Thursdays are what is best for you.




Toast
DSRL Rally Championship Coordinator
GT3 Endurance Division 1 Champion  
Formula Gulf Champion
GT1 Division 1 Champion
200K Prototype Class Champion
DSRL RC: FWD Class Champion
DSRL RC: Season 2,3,& 4 Champion

EpilepticToast

avatar
​Eight Time Champion
​Eight Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by EpilepticToast on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Last day to complete Round 1, Rally Germany




Toast
DSRL Rally Championship Coordinator
GT3 Endurance Division 1 Champion  
Formula Gulf Champion
GT1 Division 1 Champion
200K Prototype Class Champion
DSRL RC: FWD Class Champion
DSRL RC: Season 2,3,& 4 Champion

EpilepticToast

avatar
​Eight Time Champion
​Eight Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Sloe on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 pm

@ddr1988 wrote:

Well done mate! I chased you for the remaining 6 Rally's I had left, at one point I thought I had you and closed you down to 4 seconds and fair play we hit the night stages and you extended your lead!

Exciting first round, looking forward to the rest of the season!


Looks like we had a real close battle in the stages, just 12 seconds in it at the end ! Good drive ddrl1988 cheers

Sloe

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Sloe on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 pm

@micko39 wrote:There’s my attempt at Germany
Stage 4 complete cock-up sure the notes are wrong on fast righthander 20:30 into vid

Good going that Micko.

That corner has also caught me out soooo many times. I`ve learnt my lesson now though lol

Sloe

avatar
​​​​​
​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 1: Rally Germany

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum