I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings!

Post by FSarkis on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello guys!

First of all, I thank McDuff for the opportunity and confidence in creating this exclusive topic for WRC 7.

So let's go!

It is not in my plans to do an analysis of the game here, but if you have doubts you can ask me at will.

What I can say is that the game has evolved a lot from 6 to 7, the stages are much more detailed and narrow, which made the difficulty greater, on the other hand the gameplay is fantastic (I use a g920) in my opinion if equaling to DiRT Rally and surpassing DiRT 4.

I said equating to the DR but in fact after I started playing the WRC 7 exhaustively I can not drive the cars any more than I used to in DR.

And that's where the issue of the upcoming eSports season in WRC 7 comes in.

I decided to dedicate myself exclusively to the WRC and train for next season.

Well, that's basically it. So if someone else plays and wants to use space to share tips, videos etc, welcome!

Oh, I use a g920 steering wheel and I play with all the assist turns off.

Here are some videos I've recorded so far, and every week I'll post a new one of the weekly challenge:

Well, that's basically it. Thanks to all of the DSRL team.
FSarkis
Am Driver

https://www.youtube.com/user/trasher102

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings!

Post by DSRL McDuff on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:36 am

Wow! Some of those notes in Australia come at you like machine gun fire!!! Its certainly looking much better than the press releases did. Tell me, can you use the left foot brake management technique in WRC like you can in dirt, when you've got the throttle nailed wide open? I spent ages trying to get my head in to that then it didn't work on anything in dirt 4! haha.....

Really liking the length and complexity of the WRC stages too.... Tempted!

DSRL Dirt Rally Co Co-Ordinator
DSRL Assetto Corsa Co-Ordinator
DSRL Xbox club admin
Resident turn 1 gravel trap inspector..... 🐘
DSRL McDuff
Pro Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 am

@DSRL McDuff wrote:Wow! Some of those notes in Australia come at you like machine gun fire!!! Its certainly looking much better than the press releases did. Tell me, can you use the left foot brake management technique in WRC like you can in dirt, when you've got the throttle nailed wide open? I spent ages trying to get my head in to that then it didn't work on anything in dirt 4! haha.....

Really liking the length and complexity of the WRC stages too.... Tempted!

Hey there McDuff!

Yes one can use the left foot brake technique in WRC just like in DR and yes the stages are way more bigger and complex than in D4, the pace notes are more detailed too, sometimes like a machine gun fire yes!
FSarkis
Am Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRLReadingRich on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi FSarkis and welcome to the DSRL.

IndyCar Organiser
DSRLReadingRich
200K Series Class Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloe on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:49 am

WRC7, well it looks alright, I`m just wondering how the cars feel and handle.

But, how. the. hell. can. you. listen. to. those. pace. notes. being. read. out. like. a. robot.

I really dislike having to listen to Ncky Grist in Dirt4 so there`s no way I could cope with those notes in WRC7 lol
Sloe
Pro-Am Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:50 pm

@Sloe wrote:WRC7, well it looks alright, I`m just wondering how the cars feel and handle.

But, how. the. hell. can. you. listen. to. those. pace. notes. being. read. out. like. a. robot.

I really dislike having to listen to Ncky Grist in Dirt4 so there`s no way I could cope with those notes in WRC7 lol

Hi there Mr. Sloe!

I feel that I can follow the notes and positionate the car better with wrc 7 codriver. Infact it gets easier to play dirt after getting used to wrc codriver cause DR or D4 pacenotes are way less detailed.

but yes it kinda sounds like a robot lol

the car feels and handle nice but the ffb is different from DR
FSarkis
Am Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by FSarkis on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Here is the video of this week's challenge, Rally Italy

FSarkis
Am Driver