What Other Games Do You Play

Go down

What Other Games Do You Play

Post by EightOneZero on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:23 pm

I don't really notice many people playing non racing sim games so I thought I'd ask you all.

I have 2 young kids to look after on my days off so sometimes it's not really practical to go racing (sometimes I do a bit of practice but I can't really get to in to it) so I tend to stick to reasonably family friendly games.

The Long Dark, Astroneer and alot the free games with gold games. Maybe a cheeky bit of exploring in The Division or Fallout. If my wife takes over the Xbox then I'll play some Xcom or an old classic like Homeworld, Theme Hospital or Parkitect. On the odd occasion I'll play on the Dreamcast or PS1 emulator.

Also some Rainbow Six Siege on PS4 with some friends.

EightOneZero

Back to top Go down

Re: What Other Games Do You Play

Post by DSRL McDuff on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Ive got two boys with teir own 360's and a wifey with her own One S..... It looks like I play a lot... but I literally only rally....

Until the PC's finished... Then I'm back on Assetto and committed to iRacing!!!

Historically, I was a Metal Gear Solid man. Then Gears of war happened. Battlefield nearly killed me so I sabbaticaled.

Then came Titanfall..... Literally OD'd on that

Nowadays I dabble it the Walking dead games. Any walkthroughs really...

But only because I cant race when the brats are awake! haha

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 am

Pretty much just racing titles for me. I messed around with Fifa 15 for a bit and I did dip my toes into Doom on the 360 which is attached to the main TV in the living room a couple of months ago but have not picked it up again since. I used to love that game many moons ago when originally released on the PC but apart from that nothing else. I download the games on Gold but then as space becomes tight I remove them having never touched them lol.

I keep thinking about trying something else but racing is my passion and I barely have tome to fit all that in with F1 2017, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally so never get around to anything else.

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by EightOneZero on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:31 pm

@DSRL McDuff wrote:Until the PC's finished... Then I'm back on Assetto and committed to iRacing!!!

Historically, I was a Metal Gear Solid man. Then Gears of war happened. Battlefield nearly killed me so I sabbaticaled.

Then came Titanfall..... Literally OD'd on that

I feel you on that. Titanfall and Battlefield 2 and 3 were the ones I spent a bit too much time in!

Also I would like to maybe try iRacing but it's not really worth the time and money at the moment. My pc sits quietly and half forgotten in the corner until needed.

EightOneZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammerpgh on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:35 pm

iRacing will be my first port of call when I'm back amongst the PC ranks. There's so much three to get into but it can be a bit of a money pit too and of course its only online and no AI to practice with.

Hammerpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum