I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

BRAND NEW Logitech G920 FOR SALE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRAND NEW Logitech G920 FOR SALE!

Post by TM aidtheace on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello all.
I am putting it out there before I put it up on eBay, but I have a BRAND NEW Logitech G920 for sale.
I have owned one myself for 10 months but have now upgraded to a Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel and Pedal set.
However G920 Wheel I have is brand new, as I had 12 months warranty from Maplin's, So i have just taken my used one back for an exchange to get a brand new one, which is the one I am selling now. It is all packaged as new and ready for someone to put to good use.
I never had an issue with mine before I swapped it. Gave good feeling from the game through the FFB and is an all round good wheel for anyone looking to swap from a controller to a wheel, or from a lower end to higher end wheel like I myself did going from the Ferrari 458 Non FFB wheel to the G920.

If anyone is interested or wants to know more. Please contact me on here, or over Xbox.

I am looking for £150 with free postage.
The wheel retails for £200.

Cheers, Aid. Smile
TM aidtheace
Five Time Champion

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top