by DSRLReadingRich Yesterday at 7:40 pm

» GT3 World Tour Information
by Zarf Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» Seeding Runs
by Idiot1995 Yesterday at 3:15 pm

» GT3 World Tour Information
by Zarf Yesterday at 11:58 am

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff
DSRL Twitter

Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve Sign In!!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 1 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve Sign In!!

Post by trevormont on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:03 am

@Chunt04 wrote:I had a bit of a nightmare scenario as well. I went to alter my setup for qualifying and the game locked me into the pits. It seemed to hang up on the setup saving screen. I could watch the qualifying timer waste away, but the game wouldn't budge. I had to hard restart my Xbox to make it work properly, resulting in me not posting a qualifying time.

As for the race, once we added the pre-race ready screen (for loading our setups), everything went smoothly and I largely had an open track after taking an early lead. Fun, fairly technical track and definitely a fun car.

Yeah cause by lap 15 it was only me and you on track hahaha

Sent from Topic'it App

trevormont
Rookie Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaeI Watts on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:06 am

@TM aidtheace wrote:
I will quickly do it for you as im here!

Thanks Aiden
MichaeI Watts
Pro Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunt04 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:19 am

@trevormont - Shhh... don't tell anyone lol
Chunt04
Rookie Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:21 am

@l Havana l wrote:
@micko39 wrote:I hate this game!!!
All sorts of problems getting  the lobby to work.
We finally got going, had a good dice with idiot for 10 laps, went for my scheduled pit stop at 30 laps.....boom, kicked out the game Mad

Sounds like a NAT issue of some type.

Thanks Havana, I did have issues trying to get in the lobby so hard booted then all fine. I have a wired connection, NAT showed OPEN with both IPv4 & IPv6.

To quantify my original statement I was not kicked from game but returned to my garage.
No disqualification notice appeared but Webbers thought it could be speeding in the pits that coursed the issue.
Any ideas guys because I don't want it to happen again.
micko39
Pro Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:52 pm

I had similar. My NAT is open with IPv4 & IPv6. Wired connection also.

I lost connection from the game and was returned to the main menu. The party chat stayed up though.

There's a video of it on my activity feed.

Was a bit of a difficult night connection and bug-wise. Hurt received a drive-through for requesting a pitstop...
BigDaveTheMighty
Pro-Am Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 pm

well thats this game broken.

They have ruined downshifting which they have now said they are changing again in the next patch.

its ruined it for me as i downshift as a i brake yet its not going down all the gears, it takes 2 or 3 clicks of the paddle for it to move sometimes meaning i miss so many apexs and am seconds slower each lap.

they changed something that wasnt requested and have made the game worse, just cant drive like this as i find myself looking at the gears rather than the track to make sure its in the gear i want.

i may have to sit out any races till its fixed.
d4ninho
200K Series Class Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shneeb108 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Got Disqualified for not readying up. I asked, do I have to do anything, and was told no, just sit there.
 Truthfully I don't think pC2 (on Console) is actually fully ready for MP racing yet, even after the Patch 2.0. Still having issues with the G920 not fully being able to set the FFB to full operation in MP due to Net Code errors and Group Game Pass Updates. After patch 2.0 the FFB grind and jolt issues have improved (been reduced) by about 35%, but it still renders my wheel as a weak at best, and less than playable unit.
  All is well in Single player mode, but MP is still not up to par for full racing mode. To be truthful, I don't personally feel that the current XBOX One is powerful enough to run pC2 with all it's current features and requirements. It's possible that XBOX One X may prove to be the solution, but it has to be proven after release.

Last edited by Shneeb108 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Shneeb108
Pro Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL Webbers88 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 pm

So here is my thoughts on the nights racing.

In complete honesty, it did go better that I thought it would. I really imagined that it would of been a nightmare but I don't think it was to that scale. There were some guys that clearly had issues with picking cars, no game sound, setups not working. but these are all issues that can and will be sorted with patches. Of course no one likes being on the receiving end of bugs. It could've been anyone, so I can only apologise to everyone that it did affect.

There were a couple of things that are very clear to me, one is that the lag between cars seemed very minimal. In my 2 hosted lobbies, I did not see any lag at all. I heard someone say they saw a small amount at the beginning of the race but only lasted a second or 2. Secondly, it is very evident who is unprepared. There is a big jump in physics with PCars 2 and with that comes bigger punishments. There is nothing better for race pace than practice. Focus on driving the track and getting that right before car setup. You will find far more time in your personal driving before setups will.

From the organisation on race night, it is always difficult with a new game. Especially one thats has the bugs that PCars 2 has. So please bare with whilst we are getting ourselves sorted. Qualifying last night did create a back log. 1 lobby was finished before another even got started and it then takes a while to organise all the times manually and then find appropriate hosts for the race lobbies. Can I ask in the period between qualifying and the race that everyone just hang tight and wait for more info. Qualifying results and respective lobbies will always be posted on the first post of race sign in.

Lastly, a big well done for our respective overall winners. Themiz44 taking Prototype class and GT3 take the GT class wins. i have a feeling this is going to be a very competitive Championship.

Championship Standings are a work in progress and will get posted ASAP

The Dedicated Sim Racing League
DSRL Webbers88
Owner & Director

http://www.thedsrl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Idiot1995 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:08 pm

@micko39 wrote:
@l Havana l wrote:
@micko39 wrote:I hate this game!!!
All sorts of problems getting  the lobby to work.
We finally got going, had a good dice with idiot for 10 laps, went for my scheduled pit stop at 30 laps.....boom, kicked out the game Mad

Sounds like a NAT issue of some type.

Thanks Havana, I did have issues trying to get in the lobby so hard booted then all fine. I have a wired connection, NAT showed OPEN with both IPv4 & IPv6.

To quantify my original statement I was not kicked from game but returned to my garage.
No disqualification notice appeared but Webbers thought it could be speeding in the pits that coursed the issue.
Any ideas guys because I don't want it to happen again.

Unlucky Micko we had a great battle all the way to lap 22 when i pitted and got reset to default setup which ruined my race completely. Sad
Shame you bugged into the pit but it seemed like a speeding DQ. Even if you hit the limiter you have to manually drop your speed to below 37mph BEFORE the line!! it is super sensitive!!
Idiot1995
Pro-Am Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL Webbers88 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Championship order after round 1 posted!

The Dedicated Sim Racing League
DSRL Webbers88
Owner & Director

http://www.thedsrl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top