by DSRL McDuff Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» DSRL RC: S3 (Rally Greece) Discussion Thread
by EpilepticToast Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:33 pm

» Thank You Indy guys
by EpilepticToast Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm

» Revised 2017 Calender. PLEASE READ
by DSRL McDuff Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:55 pm

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

Season 2: Round 2: Germany

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 2: Round 2: Germany

Post by Fricknlazerbeam on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm

After a shaky 4 wheel on the grass in 6th moment at the start of S1 i calmed down to have probably my best/luckiest drive yet! A complete contrast to Sweden. Unbelievably found myself in 1st after S3, only to lose it in S4 narrowly missing a group of spectators & coming to a dead stop right next to another group! The break of daylight on the powerstage helped me to a personal best by miles! A good night's rallying tonight, although it is my fave event on this game. Great stages & a nice change running in the dark for so many miles. Thanks for organising guys, really enjoying my rally overload at the moment Very Happy
Fricknlazerbeam
Am Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 2: Round 2: Germany

Post by EightOneZero on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 am

Fricknlazerbeam wrote:Thanks for organising guys, really enjoying my rally overload at the moment Very Happy

Same here. I enjoyed Sweden more but this round was a lot of fun. I'm not really that comfortable with the 2010 cars, even more so at fast Germany and in the dark, but I've survived both events without any major disasters which is nice! Rolling Eyes
EightOneZero
Rookie Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micko39 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Fricknlazerbeam wrote:After a shaky 4 wheel on the grass in 6th moment at the start of S1 i calmed down to have probably my best/luckiest drive yet! A complete contrast to Sweden. Unbelievably found myself in 1st after S3, only to lose it in S4 narrowly missing a group of spectators & coming to a dead stop right next to another group! The break of daylight on the powerstage helped me to a personal best by miles! A good night's rallying tonight, although it is my fave event on this game. Great stages & a nice change running in the dark for so many miles. Thanks for organising guys, really enjoying my rally overload at the moment Very Happy

Wow...... glad you posted this completely forgot about this round. Just finished rally no practice hence 3.44.590 off pace Embarassed
micko39
Pro Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 am

Grrrrrrrrr.....hands are shaky as I write this. Hanging on to P10, after S4, I threw caution to the wind for the Power Stage. Sloppy and ragged, I was poised to cross quick enough for P9. Alas, it was not to be. Last hairpin right, got too tight, came to a stop on a rock, rolled forward, and took a 15 sec. penalty. If I touched that spectator, I left no marks. Grrrrrrr!
Rebel Whitey
Race Host

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaveTheMighty on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:31 pm

That was a great round. I lost my lights a little way out from the finish on the final night stage.

Made for a tense run back to the service...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BigDtheMighty/video/34141459/
BigDaveTheMighty
Am Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top