Log in

I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

IndyCar Series extension

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top 4 tracks get added to the IndyCar series.

4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
21% 21% 
[ 5 ]
8% 8% 
[ 2 ]
17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 24

IndyCar Series extension

Post by DSRLReadingRich on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Since my last poll it's clear you guys want more IndyCar so here's another poll.
The 4 tracks with the most votes will be added to the series.

_________________

IndyCar Organiser
avatar
DSRLReadingRich
Championship Winner

Posts : 625
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 37
Location : Calne Wilts via South Reading

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Hammerpgh on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Nice.. very close poll Smile
avatar
Hammerpgh
Pro Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Just curious as why there are repeat events like Willow and Watkins? I think new tracks are the way to fill out the calendar, what about Donnington or even Snetterton. Love the classic Hockenheim, that got my vote.
avatar
Hurt MaGurt
Race Host

Posts : 239
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Connecticut USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Hammerpgh on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Hurt MaGurt wrote:Just curious as why there are repeat events like Willow and Watkins? I think new tracks are the way to fill out the calendar, what about Donnington or even Snetterton. Love the classic Hockenheim, that got my vote.
In the post race discussion those two tracks were two of the already run tracks that were brought up several times to re-run as they were so good first time around. I love Willow but missed that race unfortunately so would love to see it back Wink
avatar
Hammerpgh
Pro Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Hammerpgh on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Wow!! Looking tight between 4 for the final two places at the moment.

Come on somebody else.. give LeMans another push Wink
avatar
Hammerpgh
Pro Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Hammerpgh wrote:
Hurt MaGurt wrote:Just curious as why there are repeat events like Willow and Watkins? I think new tracks are the way to fill out the calendar, what about Donnington or even Snetterton. Love the classic Hockenheim, that got my vote.
In the post race discussion those two tracks were two of the already run tracks that were brought up several times to re-run as they were so good first time around. I love Willow but missed that race unfortunately so would love to see it back Wink

Ahh, sounds good. I missed the post race discussion. I also missed the Willow round.
avatar
Hurt MaGurt
Race Host

Posts : 239
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Connecticut USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by DSRLReadingRich on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Hurt MaGurt wrote:
Hammerpgh wrote:
Hurt MaGurt wrote:Just curious as why there are repeat events like Willow and Watkins? I think new tracks are the way to fill out the calendar, what about Donnington or even Snetterton. Love the classic Hockenheim, that got my vote.
In the post race discussion those two tracks were two of the already run tracks that were brought up several times to re-run as they were so good first time around. I love Willow but missed that race unfortunately so would love to see it back Wink

Ahh, sounds good. I missed the post race discussion. I also missed the Willow round.

Hi lads sorry for getting back late to everyone it's been one of those weeks.
So it's pretty much how Hammer put it both Willow and the Glen got brought up after last weeks race.
As for the discussion it's self it kind of sort of just happend as some of the guys wanted to know what we were going to do next and it was brought up about making the series longer
Once the poll ends I'll let everyone know of the revised calendar.

_________________

IndyCar Organiser
avatar
DSRLReadingRich
Championship Winner

Posts : 625
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 37
Location : Calne Wilts via South Reading

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by OctoberDusk06 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:12 am

I'd vote for Watkins and Hock Classic, in addition to Brands GP and Brno.
avatar
OctoberDusk06
Pro-Am Driver

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-05-03
Age : 51
Location : North Carolina, USA

View user profile http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Hammerpgh on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

OctoberDusk06 wrote:I'd vote for Watkins and Hock Classic, in addition to Brands GP and Brno.
You can vote Rob.. top of the page.
avatar
Hammerpgh
Pro Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by DSRLReadingRich on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 am

Hammerpgh wrote:
OctoberDusk06 wrote:I'd vote for Watkins and Hock Classic, in addition to Brands GP and Brno.
You can vote Rob.. top of the page.

To be fair I think the poll has eneded now so doing a looking at it the extra rounds will be.

Watkins Glen GP USA
Brands Hatch GP UK
Brno Czech Republic
Hockenhiem Classic Germany ( though will double check the number of pit boxes in the morning)

Once I've confirmed the boxes at Hock I'll post a amended calendar.

_________________

IndyCar Organiser
avatar
DSRLReadingRich
Championship Winner

Posts : 625
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 37
Location : Calne Wilts via South Reading

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IndyCar Series extension

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum