I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

I need help. Leagues are gone on game and I can't search them up on the DIRT game website.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help. Leagues are gone on game and I can't search them up on the DIRT game website.

Post by AKWOMBOLOGY on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Hey I don't know if this is how I do this but I got a message from Toast for Round 3. I went to my Leagues in game and they are gone. I'm on the dirt game website and I'm searching for the Leagues and it just doesn't work. What do I do? I will be going to work right now but I have now learned to not inactive because you lose just about everything. Thanks in advance for the help.

AKWOMBOLOGY
Rookie Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help. Leagues are gone on game and I can't search them up on the DIRT game website.

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Racenet crashes often. When this happens you can't view leagues online or in game. I just checked the dirt site and you are correct, leagues are currently down. They will be back.
Hurt MaGurt
Race Host

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help. Leagues are gone on game and I can't search them up on the DIRT game website.

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Hurt Cool
the leagues were down for maintenance in preparation for Dirt 4 cross platform leaderboard integration. The update is done now so you should be able to access all of your Racenet leagues again. The time missed is pretty significant so a potential second run of this event will be discussed between admins.

DSRL GT1 Division 1 Champion

DSRL RC Racenet League Here
EpilepticToast
Four Time Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top