Log in

I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:11 pm

First time in a proper racing club. Ever since I started playing racing sim games, when I was younger, I always wanted to play with people who were interested in playing the game the way it was meant to be played. (instead of using it to vent road rage) Exited to be here, and thanks for having me!

DaftGhostOne
Rookie Driver

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DSRL aidtheace on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Welcome along mate!
As you have probably seen a lot of our championships are full with 32 drivers signed up and some reserves too. You can sign up for any championship you like but will be places as a reserve for which ever division you qualify for.
I see you have signed up for the Indy Car. Thereach is only 16 slots for this championship but are reserve slots and I think you are 3rd reserve so hopefully you will get a chance to race.
There will be more chances when PCars 2 comes out as hopefully they will have bigger girls Smile

_________________
Staffordshire University Motorsport Graduate / DSRL 5 Time Champion
DSRL Career: 116 Races, 91 Podiums, 53 Wins
AOR Season 6 & 7 GT3 Elite Champion
avatar
DSRL aidtheace
Five Time Champion

Posts : 770
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 23
Location : Stoke-on-Trent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Thanks! So they ARE going to do a second PCars? And uh... bigger girls? Suspect
(btw I can't figure out how to tag a quote and have my reply be visible under it)

DaftGhostOne
Rookie Driver

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DSRL aidtheace on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 pm

@DaftGhostOne wrote:Thanks! So they ARE going to do a second PCars? And uh... bigger girls? Suspect
(btw I can't figure out how to tag a quote and have my reply be visible under it)

I meant bigger grids of cars hahaa. And if you click the quote button at the top of anyones comment, You can then write below it and press send and it will have the quote above it.

_________________
Staffordshire University Motorsport Graduate / DSRL 5 Time Champion
DSRL Career: 116 Races, 91 Podiums, 53 Wins
AOR Season 6 & 7 GT3 Elite Champion
avatar
DSRL aidtheace
Five Time Champion

Posts : 770
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 23
Location : Stoke-on-Trent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DSRLReadingRich on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:41 am

Hi again and welcome to The DSRL.
As Aid says your 3rd reserve but I think there's a reasonable chance of you getting this Saturday for the IndyCar test as one has all ready dropped out, one is a maybe and 1st reserve is moving house.

_________________
avatar
DSRLReadingRich
Championship Winner

Posts : 522
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 37
Location : Calne Wilts via South Reading

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by Rebel Whitey on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 am

Welcome DaftghostOne. Racing from the Rocky Mountains, I'm usually on from 9-11 PM Mountain Time. This is a great first group to join. Close, clean, and competitive.
avatar
Rebel Whitey
Race Host

Posts : 218
Join date : 2016-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 pm

@DSRL aidtheace wrote:
@DaftGhostOne wrote:Thanks! So they ARE going to do a second PCars? And uh... bigger girls? Suspect
(btw I can't figure out how to tag a quote and have my reply be visible under it)

I meant bigger grids of cars hahaa. And if you click the quote button at the top of anyones comment, You can then write below it and press send and it will have the quote above it.

Aha, thanks. (for some reason it didn't work the first time, mabe cause I hit prevew first?)


Last edited by DaftGhostOne on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

DaftGhostOne
Rookie Driver

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:22 pm

ReadingRich wrote:Hi again and welcome to The DSRL.
As Aid says your 3rd reserve but I think there's a reasonable chance of you getting this Saturday for the IndyCar test as one has all ready dropped out, one is a maybe and 1st reserve is moving house.

Cool, I'll be practicing for it. I am curious, will people be fine tuning their setup for each track, or wil most use the standard setup? Also I'd like to change my preferred car. If I can would the best thing to do be, post again in the car registration, or edit my existing post?

DaftGhostOne
Rookie Driver

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DaftGhostOne on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:30 pm

@Rebel Whitey wrote:Welcome DaftghostOne.  Racing from the Rocky Mountains, I'm usually on from 9-11 PM Mountain Time.  This is a great first group to join.  Close, clean, and competitive.  

Excellent. Thanks for the welcome!

DaftGhostOne
Rookie Driver

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, DaftghostOne here! (west coast USA)

Post by DSRL Webbers88 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:53 pm

@DaftGhostOne wrote:
ReadingRich wrote:Hi again and welcome to The DSRL.
As Aid says your 3rd reserve but I think there's a reasonable chance of you getting this Saturday for the IndyCar test as one has all ready dropped out, one is a maybe and 1st reserve is moving house.

Cool, I'll be practicing for it. I am curious, will people be fine tuning their setup for each track, or wil most use the standard setup? Also I'd like to change my preferred car. If I can would the best thing to do be, post again in the car registration, or edit my existing post?

The best thing to do is quote your original post and then put your changes in bold.

_________________
The Dedicated Sim Racing League
avatar
DSRL Webbers88
Race Director

Posts : 815
Join date : 2016-01-08
Age : 29
Location : Brackley, UK

View user profile http://www.thedsrl.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum