WELCOMING OUR NEW DSRL STAFF MEMBERS!

Go down

WELCOMING OUR NEW DSRL STAFF MEMBERS!

Post by TM aidtheace on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:44 pm

The DSRL has grown massively over the past few months and with Project Cars 2 in our sites, we as a league need to expand our Staff Members too.

So we are proud to announce that Rebel Whitey and Hurt MaGurt will be joining our team in the form of Race Hosts/Green Moderators.

They will be help us out with the general running of the site and will be hosting races for us soon.

Rebel and Hurt have been key members on the DSRL for a long time going back to the early days of the site over a year ago. Rebel and Hurt have scored a total of 2 wins and 19 podiums between them in their DSRL Careers. They also formed the formidable T3Racing team and won the DSRL Formula 2000 UK Championship.

We welcome you aboard the DSRL Team and I for one look forward to working with your soon.

Thanks,
aidtheace.

Last edited by aidtheace on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

TM aidtheace

Five Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: WELCOMING OUR NEW DSRL STAFF MEMBERS!

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Welcome to the team Hurt and Rebel!!!!!

Admin

DSRL Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Whitey on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks guys! Looking forward to continuing the fine tradition of quality online racing, DSRL STYLE!

T3Racing
DSRL Formula 2000 UK Team Champion

DEDICATED REBELLION
DSRL 200K Sportscar Prototype Team Champion

Rebel Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Welcome guys! Very Happy

EpilepticToast

Ten Time Champion
Ten Time Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL McDuff on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Excellent news! Great to have two thoroughly dedicated racers in the fray. Looking forward to working with you both! Best of luck and every success chaps!

DSRL McDuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Thanks guys. Love the league and really like the direction it's gone over the past few months.

Thrustmaster TX / GTE Rim / TH8A Shifter / Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals with Basher CPX

Hurt MaGurt

​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:05 am

Sorry for belated congratulations (on nights) again welcome to the team and congratulations.

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL Drift on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:28 am

Welcome Hurt and Rebel!!!!

DSRL Drift

Privateer Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 pm

aidtheace wrote:The DSRL has grown massively over the past few months and with Project Cars 2 in our sites, we as a league need to expand our Staff Members too.

So we are proud to announce that Rebel Whitey and Hurt MaGurt will be joining our team in the form of Race Hosts/Green Moderators.

They will be help us out with the general running of the site and will be hosting races for us soon.

Rebel and Hurt have been key members on the DSRL for a long time going back to the early days of the site over a year ago. Rebel and Hurt have scored a total of 2 wins and 19 podiums between them in their DSRL Careers. They also formed the formidable T3Racing team and won the DSRL Formula 2000 UK Championship.

We welcome you aboard the DSRL Team and I for one look forward to working with your soon.

Thanks,
aidtheace.
Well done fella's !

Back to top Go down

Welcome

Post by donny88 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Nice to see DSRL expanded, Have ta say, Really great race team n great group of guys,intelligent aswell n although i haven't bean around much due to R.L. Activities,Things are slowing down n my status will improve as a member, Thanks guys, n Congrats to the 2 new promoties,

donny88

Back to top Go down

Post by OctoberDusk06 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:00 am

Rebel, you and I go way back. Glad to see you are on board here! I look forward to our cars being stuck together in many future races. Very Happy

OctoberDusk06

2017 Indycar World Challenge Champion

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/rob.140186/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum