I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

Laser Scanned Tracks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Hey guys, There have been a few debates regarding the Tracks in Project CARS being Laser Scanned, , I can confirm after a little research that the 4 British ones with the same logo -- Cadwell, Snetterton, Oulton & Brands Hatch are the only tracks that are in fact laser Scanned . . .All Tracks on Assetto Corsa are EXCEPT for the Historic ones for obvious reasons. And apparently all the tracks on Forza Motorsport 6 ARE too ? I find that  hard to believe  
lol!

Let's hope Project Cars II have Laser Scanned Tracks . . Interesting eh ?

Back to top Go down

Re: Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by DSRL Webbers88 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't think Forzas are laser scanned. The only guaranteed laser scanned tracks are on iracing.

Race Director

View user profile http://www.thedsrl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:37 pm

DSR Webbers wrote:I don't think Forzas are laser scanned. The only guaranteed laser scanned tracks are on iracing.
My findings were different Paul, but it just shows there is an inconsistent review regarding this information. (iRacing is superb but I hate PC gaming)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mc Dabins on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 am

o0Woodman0o wrote:Hey guys, There have been a few debates regarding the Tracks in Project CARS being Laser Scanned, , I can confirm after a little research that the 4 British ones with the same logo -- Cadwell, Snetterton, Oulton & Brands Hatch are the only tracks that are in fact laser Scanned . . .All Tracks on Assetto Corsa are EXCEPT for the Historic ones for obvious reasons. And apparently all the tracks on Forza Motorsport 6 ARE too ? I find that  hard to believe  
lol!

Waahhhh? No way

Mc Dabins
Am Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 am

Mc Dabins wrote:
o0Woodman0o wrote:Hey guys, There have been a few debates regarding the Tracks in Project CARS being Laser Scanned, , I can confirm after a little research that the 4 British ones with the same logo -- Cadwell, Snetterton, Oulton & Brands Hatch are the only tracks that are in fact laser Scanned . . .All Tracks on Assetto Corsa are EXCEPT for the Historic ones for obvious reasons. And apparently all the tracks on Forza Motorsport 6 ARE too ? I find that  hard to believe  
lol!

Waahhhh? No way
Yep, we said we would investigate,  According to Slightly Mad Studios and WMD it's true Brandon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top