Laser Scanned Tracks

Go down

Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Hey guys, There have been a few debates regarding the Tracks in Project CARS being Laser Scanned, , I can confirm after a little research that the 4 British ones with the same logo -- Cadwell, Snetterton, Oulton & Brands Hatch are the only tracks that are in fact laser Scanned . . .All Tracks on Assetto Corsa are EXCEPT for the Historic ones for obvious reasons. And apparently all the tracks on Forza Motorsport 6 ARE too ? I find that  hard to believe  
:lol!:



Let's hope Project Cars II have Laser Scanned Tracks . . Interesting eh ?

Guest

avatar
Guest

Back to top Go down

Re: Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't think Forzas are laser scanned. The only guaranteed laser scanned tracks are on iracing.

Admin


DSRL Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:37 pm

DSR Webbers wrote:I don't think Forzas are laser scanned. The only guaranteed laser scanned tracks are on iracing.
My findings were different Paul, but it just shows there is an inconsistent review regarding this information. (iRacing is superb but I hate PC gaming)

Guest

avatar
Guest

Back to top Go down

Re: Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Mc Dabins on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 am

o0Woodman0o wrote:Hey guys, There have been a few debates regarding the Tracks in Project CARS being Laser Scanned, , I can confirm after a little research that the 4 British ones with the same logo -- Cadwell, Snetterton, Oulton & Brands Hatch are the only tracks that are in fact laser Scanned . . .All Tracks on Assetto Corsa are EXCEPT for the Historic ones for obvious reasons. And apparently all the tracks on Forza Motorsport 6 ARE too ? I find that  hard to believe  
:lol!:



Let's hope Project Cars II have Laser Scanned Tracks . . Interesting eh ?

Waahhhh? No way

Mc Dabins



​

Back to top Go down

Re: Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 am

@Mc Dabins wrote:
o0Woodman0o wrote:Hey guys, There have been a few debates regarding the Tracks in Project CARS being Laser Scanned, , I can confirm after a little research that the 4 British ones with the same logo -- Cadwell, Snetterton, Oulton & Brands Hatch are the only tracks that are in fact laser Scanned . . .All Tracks on Assetto Corsa are EXCEPT for the Historic ones for obvious reasons. And apparently all the tracks on Forza Motorsport 6 ARE too ? I find that  hard to believe  
:lol!:



Let's hope Project Cars II have Laser Scanned Tracks . . Interesting eh ?

Waahhhh? No way
Yep, we said we would investigate,  According to Slightly Mad Studios and WMD it's true Brandon.

Guest

avatar
Guest

Back to top Go down

Re: Laser Scanned Tracks

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content



Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum