by EpilepticToast Today at 2:58 pm

» GT3 World Tour Information
by Zarf Today at 11:58 am

» Seeding Runs
by Zarf Today at 11:57 am

» Seeding Runs
by Zarf Today at 11:10 am

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff
DSRL Twitter

DSRL Formula 3 Euro Series , Round 1: Nurburgring GP (29th January)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DSRL Formula 3 Euro Series , Round 1: Nurburgring GP (29th January)

Post by Rebel Whitey on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Good racing in D2 tonight. Thanks to Hurt MaGurt for consistent finishes for T3Racing. Too many cut track penalties took me out of the running. Once again, mistakes lead to frustration, leads to more mistakes. Looking forward to Round 2.

T3Racing
DSRL Formula 2000 UK Team Champion

DEDICATED REBELLION
Rebel Whitey
Pro Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by WI99hockeyDAD on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:30 am

Good hard racing in D2. Very evenly matched field made for excellent close racing from the front of the pack (I assume because I never saw it), mid pack and rear. The few racing incidents were the result of the equally matched field. Thanks for setting this D2 up for us "less fast guys". This was a lot more fun than getting caught by half the field and always feeling like you are going to do something that will determine the winner while in 9th place. Can't wait for next month.

WI99hockeyDAD
Rookie Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:38 am

Gixer916er wrote:In (the gravel trap or tyre wall probably)

never even made it to the gravel...total disaster of a night for me (worse than last week!). connection issues, then controller issues meant missing qualifing, race started in wrong view so by the time i'd worked out which button changed the view everyone else had gone....then spun in frustration trying to catch up (forgot about cold tyres!) - car didn't feel the same to me as it did in single player so don't know if it didn't have my "tune" on it but couldn't drive it any sense so was just a liability on track so quit out. Back in single player car felt fine. Managed to slice my finger right on the knuckle while opening my dinner so bled everywhere and couldn't bend it for a while so decided to skip race 2 so as not to cause any incidents.

Back to top Go down

Post by odemode on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Gixer916er wrote:
Gixer916er wrote:In (the gravel trap or tyre wall probably)

never even made it to the gravel...total disaster of a night for me (worse than last week!). connection issues, then controller issues meant missing qualifing, race started in wrong view so by the time i'd worked out which button changed the view everyone else had gone....then spun in frustration trying to catch up (forgot about cold tyres!) - car didn't feel the same to me as it did in single player so don't know if it didn't have my "tune" on it but couldn't drive it any sense so was just a liability on track so quit out. Back in single player car felt fine. Managed to slice my finger right on the knuckle while opening my dinner so bled everywhere and couldn't bend it for a while so decided to skip race 2 so as not to cause any incidents.

Did you save your tune to all tracks or just one specifically?
odemode
Rookie Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top