I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

DiRT RC enquiry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DiRT RC enquiry.

Post by VETERAN90 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 am

I am currently getting the cash together to buy the vehicle for round 1. Not had the game long but played all the Dirt games so i need to partake in this.. Will it be a different car each round?

VETERAN90
Rookie Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DiRT RC enquiry.

Post by EpilepticToast on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:27 am

Hey man, no worries... try do custom events with multiple stages in the career to get some quick cash and fast upgrades.
The car you chose in the signup will be the car you use for the whole championship, not just round 1. You can buy any one of the cars listed on the signup post from either Group A or F2 Kitcar class, these are the only 2 classes in use for season 1. Keep in mind your signup car choice is locked in for the season once you start the first stage at monte carlo so choose wisely

DSRL GT1 Division 1 Champion

DSRL RC Racenet League Here
EpilepticToast
2 Time Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VETERAN90 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:50 am

Well that's a relief. Gonna try get this vehicle soon as time is wasting.

Thanks Toast. ✌

VETERAN90
Rookie Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Wow ! Surviving 12 stages and 0 points . . .Oh well, practice time !

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:18 pm

o0Woodman0o wrote:Wow ! Surviving 12 stages and 0 points . . .Oh well, practice time !
please just ignore the racenet point standings, they are irrelevant but no way to remove or adjust them. We are using a separate points format that covers the top 15 in each class. Looking at the numbers of finishers, you will be in the group A points when we are finished with the standings table for round 1 so no need to worry!

EpilepticToast
2 Time Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:27 pm

@EpilepticToast wrote:
o0Woodman0o wrote:Wow ! Surviving 12 stages and 0 points . . .Oh well, practice time !
please just ignore the racenet point standings, they are irrelevant but no way to remove or adjust them. We are using a separate points format that covers the top 15 in each class. Looking at the numbers of finishers, you will be in the group A points when we are finished with the standings table for round 1 so no need to worry!
Aww mate, I feel like a moaning old bitch now LMAO . .It was awesome mate, looking forward to all races regardless . .I did nearly retire quite a lot though, what an opening stage !

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Blonde V on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Is there any chance at all season 2 of the DSRLRC will be on Dirt Rally?

Mr Blonde V
Rookie Driver

View user profile http://www.globalsimracing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by EpilepticToast on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

@Mr Blonde V wrote:Is there any chance at all season 2 of the DSRLRC will be on Dirt Rally?

We're not sure on this one yet... If things don't work out for Dirt 4 and the majority of DSRL drivers find the sim league side of the game bad, then we will likely go back to Dirt Rally for S2 or offer it as an alternative. As of now, many I've spoken to are enjoying Dirt 4 for the most part so we will probably use it for the next season if things go to plan down the road.
Codemasters haven't updated the Dirt4 site to include 'leagues' yet, but once that is added we will see if it works better than Dirt rally and make a decision from there Smile

EpilepticToast
2 Time Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top