I forgot my password

DSRL Support
If you would like to see the ads disappear, have our own domain and improve the overall all look of the DSRL, Click the button below and donate as much or as little as you wish. Many Thanks, The DSRL Staff

Round 2 - August 28th, Imola

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 2 - August 28th, Imola

Post by SparkyImpala on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:24 pm

I know how it feels Hurt. I was kicked out the lobby on lap 16.
SparkyImpala
Am Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DSRL aidtheace on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:57 pm

Hurt MaGurt wrote:Game froze on lap 5. This game and it's shitty lobbies, what a letdown.

SparkyImpala 1 wrote:I know how it feels Hurt. I was kicked out the lobby on lap 16.

I know guys. It was very annoying to see this happen. Hopefully next week will be a better story. At least this can be a drop round for you guys. These issues are the reason we have them.
DSRL aidtheace
Five Time Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:33 am

Sadly it's not the game lobbies, its ppl's connections, the game runs on a connection to the host, if the host doesn't have tip top internet then someone will suffer, it's not speed of connection it's ping.
also if anyone in your house is on then te that will be a problem too, even if you have your xbox set to auto updates as it checks the net every so often to check for updates so it's using bandwidth.

you only really need 4 meg in speed to play games but your ping is the main thing, if it's over 20 you will more than likely be a lagger, and if the host has a bad ping then we are all fooked,lol

www.pingtest.net
go there test yours but remember if your being hosted by someone from another country then your ping will suck and chances are if there is lag you will get it,lol

d4ninho
Pro Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

example

Post by d4ninho on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

should get a result like this, click copy forum link to post here, then we can see who the lagger is,and burn them like a witch,lol
d4ninho
Pro Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 pm

I'll check my PING when i get home from work, but I'm pretty sure my connection is good. I'm not even sure it was a connection issue. My screen froze going into the left hander at the top of the hill. My sound even froze, just making one tone. I had to go to the dashboard myself and that's when I heard you all in the party say I disconnected. I've failed out of lobbies and I've dashboarded but never had the screen just freeze before. Just super frustrating.

"I'm not a witch"
"Burn Her"
This result is from my wireless laptop. My xbox is wired, and I always shut off the wifi on my phone when we race. Interestingly enough, my cable provider sent me a letter today saying my modem is obsolete and I need to bring it in for an upgrade. Great timing.
Hurt MaGurt
Race Host

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d4ninho on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:17 pm

seems ok, maybe if the screen froze it was console not game issues.

you will need to run it again using the closest bit to the hosts address as that's where it send your info, your closer ping test will be fine but it may go through many connections to get to the room host and therefore make your ping very high.

you need to do a ping test to the uk.
d4ninho
Pro Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top