Hey guys...

Go down

Hey guys...

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:50 am

Hello guys, I'm Max, GT Flamin Iguana. Used to race with RD on Forza 5 and P Cars with ETCC, Although I pretty much stopped when they moved back to Forza six, also got a bit fed up of some of the bullshit over there so I pretty much quit racing games for a good while. I have not played any racing games for a good few months, Rainbow Six Siege is too blame for that. Its so addictive.

Anyways looking to get back into racing more regularly so I spoke to RD and he linked me to your site. It seems there's quite a few familiar faces on here, ( I also raced over on D4ninho's site occasionally) which is good. Looking forward to racing with you guys.

Cheers fellas

Max

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys...

Post by Rebel Whitey on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 am

Hey, Flamin Iguana! Welcome from the US. You've found a great group. Close, clean racing, without the drama. Sign up for Sunday races, Ginetta Junoirs, at the moment. First 2 rounds had 2 lobbies of 10/11 drivers of varied talent. 4 dropped races, so jump on in.

T3Racing
DSRL Formula 2000 UK Team Champion

DEDICATED REBELLION
DSRL 200K Sportscar Prototype Team Champion

Rebel Whitey

​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 am

Welcome to the forums Iguana! As Rebel has just said, good bunch of guys here. Close racing but with a variety of skill and speed you should easily be able to find someone to race with. Sign up to the Ginetta Juniors either as a privateer or see if someone else what to have you as a team mate. See you on track.

Admin

DSRL Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Welcome old rival Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurt MaGurt on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Nice, another ETCC refugee. Welcome!

Thrustmaster TX / GTE Rim / TH8A Shifter / Fanatec Clubsport V2 Pedals with Basher CPX

Hurt MaGurt

​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:52 pm

@Hurt MaGurt wrote:Nice, another ETCC refugee. Welcome!

Don't say the "R" word your set the English off. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:45 am

Cheers for the warm welcome fellas. Looking forward to doing some racing with everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum